If you’re thinking about cosmetic dentistry, it’s important that you and your dentist are on the same page about your goals and treatment. You’ll begin with a consultation with your dentist, during which you should be sure to ask any questions you might have. You’re likely to have a much more satisfactory result if you have a clear idea of what your smile will look like when your work is finished.
Choosing Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can provide new self-confidence in your appearance and give you a smile you can be proud of. When you go in for your first consultation, you should include a list of questions as well as information about what you’d like your smile to look like after treatment is finished. You might have some idea of what procedures might be appropriate for you, including:
- Teeth whitening
- Dental bonding
- Gum contouring
- Dental Implants
- You and our cosmetic dentist will work together to decide on the best procedure—or combination of procedures—that will give you the results you want.
Your Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
The more you know about what to expect from a cosmetic dentistry procedure, the more likely you are to be happy with the final results. Your expectations will be more realistic if you make sure to ask our dentist about any concerns you may have. Some topics you might want to cover include:
- The dentist’s experience with specific procedures
- The dentist’s training
- Previous patients, including before and after pictures of their treatments
- Aftercare for your chosen cosmetic work
- Concerns or questions about recovery—should you take time off work, etc.
See our website for more information, or call us today to speak with a member of our professional and caring team.