For many people, the thought of wearing traditional braces to achieve straight teeth is an unpleasant one. Metal braces can be unattractive, uncomfortable and can have an impact on your lifestyle. By now, you have probably heard about Invisalign Clear Aligners for orthodontic treatment, and maybe you are wondering if you can achieve a straight, beautiful smile without traditional braces.
FREE Invisalign Consultation
There is one way to find out if straight teeth are in your immediate future. Your Richardson dentist, Dr. Todd Anderson is offering patients a FREE Invisalign Consultation to help you find the information you need about your dental condition. At your consultation, Dr. Anderson will discuss your needs and goals with you and help you determine whether Invisalign is the answer for you.
What can be better than that? How about $500 off the cost of Invisalign treatment* when you start during the month of September? You can save on the cost of orthodontic treatment during Fresh Dental’s “Invisalign Days” which runs from September 1 through September 30, 2014.
Advantages of Invisalign
Some of the most attractive features of orthodontic treatment with Invisalign clear aligners involve the ease of treatment and lessened impact on lifestyle over traditional braces. Advantages include:
- Easy compliance. Aligners are comfortable to wear and are removed easily.
- No dietary restrictions. Eat what you want! Simply remove the aligners for meals and dental hygiene. No food stuck in braces, no food is “off limits”.
- Fewer office visits. Aligners are changed every few weeks, and are often delivered to you several sets at a time. That means fewer office visits for orthodontic maintenance.
- Nearly Invisible. Invisalign clear aligners are nearly invisible while being worn.
- Fast results. Most treatment results are complete in 12 months or less.
- Affordable AND covered by most PPO Dental Plans!
If you have been thinking about straightening your teeth with Invisalign, NOW is the time to act. Schedule your FREE Consultation today, and save $500 on the cost of treatment when you begin by the end of September.
*Regular cost of Invisalign treatment is $5050.